With So Many Training Options Available, Train The Trainer Programmes Are Often Overlooked. Its Breadth Speaks To Its Intuitive Design And Ease Of Adoption, As Train The Trainer Simply Involves, “initially Training A Person Or People Who In Turn, Train Other People At Their Home Agency.”
In Other Words, One Subject Matter Experts Share His Or Her Expertise With A Group Then Uses This Information To Instruct Others. Complete Learning Prioritizing Inventory Tracking Your Professional Growth In Delivering Training. Build On Knowledge You Gained In Basic Trainer Program To Further Improve Your Proficiency In Developing And Delivering Training.Study How To Provide Actionable Solutions Through Training And Development For Organisational Development.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
- Basic Trainer Certificate Program Incorporates Techniques To Engage And Motivate Adult Students.
- Understand The Psychology Of The Participants And Re-Evaluate The Needs Of The Trainees Accordingly.
- Identify The Different Methods Used By Individuals To Retain Information.
- To Understand How You Do Marketing In The Corporate Arena.
- We’ll Help You Improve Your Presentation Skills.
- Introduction To Judicial System And Medical Legal Languages
- Mercantile Law
- Consumer And General Principle Of Law
- Forensic And Special Law
- Medico-legal Ethics
- Labour Law And Health Profession
- Criminal Negligence In Medical Practice
- All Different Medical Laws
- Module On Paramedic Training
- Module On How To Be A Retainer With Health Care Industry
- Concept Of Digital Marketing
- Live Case Studies- Understanding Case Laws
- Module Ii – Understanding Drafting Of Documents/ Making Legal Documents
- Guidance For Representing Quasi-judicial Body.
- Indian Penal Code (Ipc)
- Criminal Procedure Code (Crpc)
- Civil Court (Law Of Torts)
- Consumer Court
- Laws Related To Medical Councils
- Laws Related To Recovery Of Fees
- Negotiable Instrument Act (For Cheque Bounce)
- Various Other Topics Related To Medical Practice
- Different Activities In Relation To Learning
- Handling Mediclaim Rejection Issues
BENIFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Take Full Control And Express Yourself Confidently To All Types Of Customers.
- Understand Your Hidden Potential And Find, Attract, Unsolicited Success
- Learn To Summarize The Key Techniques For Job Implementation.
- Take Charge Of Your Life And Find Joy By Training Your Life.
- Be Self-Employed And Take Charge Of Your Own Career.
- Certificate Recognized By The Government Of India
- Get Money And Crop Performance In All Areas.
- Helps You Maintain A Positive Outlook.
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Qualification – Minimum 12th Passed
Languages – Hindi & English
List of Documents
Photocopy of your valid Photo ID Proof
1 passport size Photo