Do you enjoy helping people & working through their problems?
Then you might consider becoming a Counselor. Counseling has been a very popular specialty area that offers a diverse range of job opportunities. While school counseling and mental health counseling might immediately come to your mind, but there are many other options too, including marriage and family counseling. Counseling can be an exciting career path for people who are centered on working directly with people to help solve their real-world problems.
We at GIVES (Global Institute of Value Education Society) are organizing an entrepreneurship development program in “Counselor”
- What is counseling?
- Types of Counseling
- Qualities of a Counselor
- Scope of Counseling
- Process of Counseling
- Approaches to Counseling
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Techniques
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
- To Help Participants Identify Themselves As Professional Counselor And Recognize The Importance Of Being Self-Employed.
- Helping Participants Increase Their Knowledge And Awareness Of Various Counselling Skills, Types And Basic Information To Make It Easier For Clients To Explore And Troubleshoot Clients.
- To Help Participants Develop Skills For Effective Counselling Processes.
- Creating Entrepreneurs And Transforming Lives.
- Informing Participants About Success.
- Explore the hidden entrepreneur in yourself
- Become aware of the magic of transforming people’s lives and simultaneously increase your income keeping existing profession/services in touch
- Map the blueprint of your career
- Generate extra income
- Learn counseling skills and market yourself as a Counselor
- Take charge of your life and spread happiness through training your life
BENIFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Increase Your Income..Keeping In Touch With Existing Business / Service.
- Be Aware Of The Magic Of Changing People’s Lives At The Same Time.
- Take Control Of Your Life And Find Joy By Training Your Life.
- Learn Counselling Skills And Market Yourself As A Counsellor.
- Explore The Hidden Entrepreneurs In Yourself.
- Map Out Your Career.
- Earn Extra Income.